1. Excellence – with our seasoned SharePoint architects you will gain from their insight. As career SharePoint consultants they have very broad experience and exposure to the SharePoint platform from a variety of different angles. All have certifications in SharePoint. Although, certifications only tell part of the story. Hands-on, real-life SharePoint system design and architecture experience is by far our strongest asset.
2. Efficiency – you will receive a highly talented, experienced and collaborative technical staff. This allows us to have synergy amongst the team. Thus, pollinating our experiences and best practices throughout all of our projects. Minimizing missteps and detours. Continuously, updating and refining our processes, architectural approaches and technologies used.
3. Higher Quality – not only will the solutions be aesthetically pleasing but highly functional and easily maintained. All content will be dynamic and role based.
4. Lower Costs – generally our proposals come in significantly less than our competitors. We are able to do this through client centric, efficient architectures. That allows us to prototype earlier in the process and get results to the client much faster than our competitors. Which shortens development time, testing and deployment.
5. Client Centric Architectures – with the release of SharePoint 2013 and all the new capabilities with the SharePoint 2013 REST api. Using SharePoint developers can now leverage these api’s client-side. A client-side architecture allows for faster development, deploying and debugging.
6. Faster Prototyping – Using a client centric approach for custom SharePoint app development allows us to use default datasets (i.e. json objects) to mock up working prototypes for our clients. This means the client can see a functional UI in a matter days. Not weeks or months.
7. Consistency – our approach to maintaining a consistent architectural approach and a high level of quality is by having our most Sr. and talented SharePoint Architects design ALL solutions. Our client’s architecture designs are NEVER outsourced.
8. Adaptive – SharePoint Symmetry, LLC is still a relatively small company. We use this to our advantage. This allows us to move quickly to adjust to an ever changing technology demand.
10. Passion – as you will see our team loves what they do. They pursue clients challenges with unwavering determination for the most efficient, elegant and easily maintainable solution possible. It is this enthusiasm and intrigue with SharePoint architecture design that truly separates us.